1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Vendor
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GarageLine.com: Fiesta ST Wheel Spacer Packages (15mm & 20mm)​

15mm/15mm Installed:

Sale Price: $180 for a set of 4 Instock ready to ship

Our spacers are built to last, made from 6061 Aluminum and anodized black not only for the cool look but for corrosion resistance. All of our spacers are hubcentric so they have the proper hubsize and are guaranteed not cause a vibration at speed like other cheaper spacers. We use Grade 10 bolts like your stock wheel studs so they are strong as OEM equipment. They do no require extended studs or cutting your stock studs.

If you plan to use the 15mm in the rear you will need to trim the stock wheel studs. The factory studs are longer than the thickness of the wheel spacers. Which is why you will need to trim them. Alternative solution is to use 15mm in the front and 20mm in the rear.

100% Bolt on!

[email protected]
240-516-8863

·
Registered
248 Posts
stop reposting the same thing over and over again!!!!
a fellow member asked for some different pictures as he was expressing some intererest for your products and you totally ignore that and copy and paste your shit over and over. How bout you spend some time on answering some customer queries rather than spamming trying to keep your thread at the top.

·
Registered
29 Posts
stop reposting the same thing over and over again!!!!
a fellow member asked for some different pictures as he was expressing some intererest for your products and you totally ignore that and copy and paste your shit over and over. How bout you spend some time on answering some customer queries rather than spamming trying to keep your thread at the top.
Indeed. I was considering buying spacers for my car, but your spamming without responding to customers is a huge red flag. I don't want to see this thread at the top every few hours because you spam it incessantly. Post actual content, or stop posting. At this point you appear to be a bot.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts