Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to the performance world and I would like to get some more power and torque in my car, 1 month ago I bought a ffst-2017 and installed an accessport cobb stage 1 but I do not feel much difference .... I wondered that can be done to get about 220 hp to the wheel or more ??? that would be my greatest happiness ......... I appreciate your advice

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Full exhaust and intake with a tune is going to net you the easiest performance increase, PM me and I'll get you an awesome deal on anything you need!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had Raffi do the tune on my car and his brother Vic did all the work on the car from FSWerks in Anaheim Hills. I am more than happy with the 190 at the wheels on my car with stock turbo and NO lag. Go for the exhaust, bigger intercooler and a Stage 3 tune. I'm not a youngster and I've been around for many years and this car is probably the last I'll ever buy due to the current fun factor! Talk to Raffi! Forgot to add, my car has just done 56,000 and has had NO problems whatsoever in the 3 yrs I've had it. I do NOT drive sedately!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts