Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my FiST this weekend. I originally went down to look at a white FiST at the dealership that I bought my car at, but I couldn't resist black. It also helped that the black car was still undergoing the PPI when I had got there. Only the tech (and the person driving it off the assembly line) have driven the car besides me (car had 3.2 mi on it when I stepped in). Mine has the Recaro seats with the painted grey wheels. I bought this car to replace my previous daily driver (05 Subaru Legacy GT), so probably not too many mods on this car at least at the beginning of the warranty.

I have quite an extensive history of cars and building them. I currently am down to the lowest amount of cars I have had since I was 18 (10 years ago) with 6. I have resto-modded old muscle cars, built a couple 'imports', built some off road vehicles, and am currently in the middle of two track car builds (a road track Miata and a drag racing Fairmont). I have a tendency to collect lots of odd ball cars, fix them up a bit, and sell them when I tire of them.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Congrats

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.