Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered for the forums today! Have had my FiST about three weeks, and I don't think I've seen another around on the roads in northeast Oklahoma. One of my coworkers has a Focus SVT and apparently he's got a group that he occasionally does a meet with. Anybody else out there (I'm sure)?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hello. I'm in OKC! I've had mine for a little over 2 weeks now.

Your coworker wouldn't happen to be Jason Hodges, would it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello. I'm in Enid and picked up my ST yesterday. I had been thinking and looking for awhile, and was waiting for a silver FiST to arrive in Midwest City. Yesterday morning I searched again and found a red one in Edmond. I called my local dealer, Stevens Ford, and made a deal on the phone. I suppose I paid a bit more since the car came from another dealer. Stevens told me that they could have the car here in Enid, detailed and ready to drive away yesterday afternoon. I went to the dealer, signed papers and picked up my car at 17:00.

I had never seen a Fiesta ST in person. Mine has only the moonroof and nav for options. I drove it to OKC today. What a pain driving on I-35 during rush hour (When isn't it rush hour on I-35? :rolleyes:) while trying to vary my speed. The car seemed eager, but I restrained myself. ;)

Dave

·
Registered
556 Posts
What's up, Dave?

You should come to Hallett this weekend. I'll have my FiST out on Saturday (...and possibly Sunday), you can come catch a ride with me for a session or two.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What's up, Dave?

You should come to Hallett this weekend. I'll have my FiST out on Saturday (...and possibly Sunday), you can come catch a ride with me for a session or two.
That's a great offer, Chris. That would be a ball. Unfortunately, we have unchangeable plans this weekend. Thanks a million for the offer, though.

We're due rain starting this afternoon, so I put the new car in the garage. :)

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts