Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to make a change of plans, loved the looks of the Avanti but the inside barrel diameter is a very close call to the yet undeveloped 11.75 rotor BBK I want to run on track with.

The Konig Dial in is a little heavier at 13lbs, still 15x9, same offset, as pointed out perhaps stronger do to spoke count and lug bolt bore locations and a bit less at only $134 for a roll formed wheel which is a killer deal. I hope to have these on Saturday if all goes well in the shipping end of things:)

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire

I really like the Avant but the above is going to be much easier to work with the BBK design.

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire

15x9 +35, 12.2 lbs, roll formed like top Enkei, some BBS, etc.....$141 each, 4x100, why I had my hubs rebored to 4x100;)

This is going to be a tight fit but far better support for the very wide 225 tires I will be running on the track. Race and some street tires are far wider than the numbers on them make them seem to be, this is pure race politics but it is what it is so why not take advantage of it:)

I will be doing some serious fender pulling, more in the front and might even have to put a steering limiter in for track days but that is no big deal, we do not have to turn the wheels that far on track.

--------------

I am really quite surprised others have not changed the bolt patten on their cars, simply missing out on a vast world of wheel options and it does not cost much to do it!

Have a great rest of the weekend,
Rick, 62 today and loving life:)

· Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
We were going to go out to eat but I got busy finishing up some fabrication work and work on getting our house ready to sell and had a great day as we are heading out as soon as we can, full time RV, Very Quick Fiesta in the back, drive all the tracks in NA of my dreams......blows me away this is actually happening:)

· Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have posted quite a bit about reborring so please search:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.