Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our cars have a clutch assist spring built into the clutch pedal assembly. If you look under the dash you can see the spring in front of the pedal. The mustang guys are pulling this spring out, they say it improves clutch feel and increases the force needed to step on the clutch (the fiesta pedal always seemed a bit light to me.
Anyone pull this out yet? Anyone want to be the brave first one to do it?

· Registered
1,150 Posts
I wont be first, but subbed for whoever steps up and gives us the all clear haha

· Registered
773 Posts
Our cars have a clutch assist spring built into the clutch pedal assembly. If you look under the dash you can see the spring in front of the pedal. The mustang guys are pulling this spring out, they say it improves clutch feel and increases the force needed to step on the clutch (the fiesta pedal always seemed a bit light to me.
Anyone pull this out yet? Anyone want to be the brave first one to do it?
I am a firm believer that if it is there, its likely for a reason. Especially when it comes to your brakes, you don't want to start doing shanty mods.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.