Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got bored and started messing with it, found something cool inside! :cool:

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Yup had to use mine already when i did my shifter and somehow the doors locked before i took the battery out. I was too lazy to pop it back in so i used my key.. Not a lot of leverage on the tiny handle so be easy with it :)

· Registered
545 Posts
Inadvertently, yeah. I was playing with the key and felt the plastic edge of the cover popping out a bit :confused: so I picked at it and it popped off, flew out of my hand and I dropped everything. :D

Put it back together and everything sat flush again.

· Registered
216 Posts
The dealer showed me how they worked on my Focus ST, but since my Nissan keys are pretty similar, I had figured there was a key inside since there is a keyhole in the driver's side door in case the car battery or fob dies. On my Speed 6 it had credit card shaped fob but still had a key in it.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Only downside i can see with this method over my last car with a FOB and button start is the Chally allowed you to pop the start button and turn the slot behind it with the end of the FOB to get the car started...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.