· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys

name is Sean
from missouri
full time student studying petroleum engineering
currently work at papa johns

so I been looking at some FIST lately and just trying to get a good deal. I have test drove it and it is quite fun.

i currently have a 05 wrx wagon and it has been my dream car and I would like to turn it into my project car and have the FIST as a daily.

That's a little about myself but I got a few questions

so I have always modified my cars in a certain way to make me happy . Like a clean look or aggressive look.

I always get complimented on my cars with the way they look and so on.

so I was wondering if anyone gets compliments or hard looks or anything. I know they new to the community but how do the general public and other gear heads react to the car. I'm just wondering btw not a deciding factor at all.

i ask this because I love when a older guy can appreciate a new tuner car or a nice sounding subie.

I will post pic of my wrx soon.

i really don't wanna trade the wrx in.

thanks
Sean

· Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the FiST is a fantastic DD car and a great little project. As far as the "looks" go, i've had people in WRX's and GTI's literally HANG out of their windows to stare at my car.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats cool to hear about other community recognizing a new player.

but my wrx had alot of plan. I got roof rack for my kayaks. Got jdm sti front end. Just put some bc coilovers on. 18x9 rota g forces with 235 tire. Intake exhaust. But I got bigger injectors and a turbo upgrade waiting to go on on but
about a year ago devloped and inner engine noise. Thought it was rod knock but I have been driving it for a year now with no kaboom.... so I think I got a bad valve. So in process of engine overhaul. Got a spare shortblock im gonna be redoing soon. Just wanting another car so I dont have to use my one of my parents vehicles while it down. Thats why. I been looking at the FIST. I want that mpg.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Welcome and have fun :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.