Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to place an order with CCW, and ideally I'd like the rims to sit fender flush, not poking out, or tucked way in. The wheel has a decent amount of concavity to it, and the 2-pc wheels can only be offset to around +20 with the standard 2" lip. Going to the 3-pc, I can get an offset of around +35, with more range for adjusting the size of the lip, 1-1.5" ideally for me. Any thoughts or suggestions, wheel will be a 17x7. Sucks with having the car not out for very long and having exact specs for what does and doesnt work..thanks fellas!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Baller :cool:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wanna try and make it down to H20i this year, gotta represent!

·
Registered
248 Posts
i'd expect that the companies that make the wheels would be able to calculate the exact specs to make it sit flush, no?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Why don't you go a littler wider? I'd do 17x8 et35. Do you want a stretched tire? A meatier tire? The tire size wille come into play as well. How low do you plan on dropping the car?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not planning on stretching it, was just going to do a stock width and tire size offset a bit more aggressive. I may look into a 8", but I feel like I'm bound to run into rubbing issues.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'd do a 215/40/17 or a 215/45/17 on a 17x8 wheel. You could probably do a 38 offset without rubbing fender or shock with that size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts