Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Anyone got knowledge of how I can take off the rear bumper? I.e. where are the screws clips etc...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind. Managed to fit the left fog light without taking it off..but it was such a pain to do...bruised all over now...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Hey. Anyone got knowledge of how I can take off the rear bumper? I.e. where are the screws clips etc...

Never mind. Managed to fit the left fog light without taking it off..but it was such a pain to do...bruised all over now...

Rear bumper , Fog lights , Bruising ?? Cripes you play hard !!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol. Don't know about the US version but the one I have only got a single rear fog and looks incomplete.. But now all is well :D

Didn't expect to have to go through all this just for such a small mod...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Its dark outside now tried to take pics but my crappy phone camera is beyond useless...

But simply put, I had to take off the left rear wheel. Take off 3 bolts that secures the mud guard (or whatever they are) against the rear bumper.

This will expose one of the two screws that holds the oem reflector in place.

The tricky part is to get to the second screw which is burried deep into the bumper behind a huge piece of foam between the car and the bumper.

Without taking off the bumper, I had to dig out some of the foam to reveal the crew.

Even with that it was a tight squeeze to fit a mini torque wrench in it.

I can't get the aftermarket fog to align with the deeper screw hole so I just used some double sided tape to secure it. (After wiping it with alcohol wipes of course)

The rest is just to wire it to the existing fog and put everything back into place and luckily nothing broke :p

Will post some pics tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts