Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my old Saturn yesterday for a brand new 2014 Fiesta ST in Black. Figured i would jump off the Saturn forums and onto here, really want some insight as to what to watch out for as far as common issues and things i can do to make my little ST just that much better, thanks guys, Pics to come!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome! I am also from MA in Peabody. The salt doubles as a lovely two-tone paint job IMO........

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Intake, turbo and intercooler tube clamps. Check for tightening after a few hundred miles or less. And if your looking to mod I suggest CoBB AP, lighter wheels and sticky tires.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys! Sorry for the slow reply, I've been busy with work and trying to keep my car clean and the front chip-free. Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Also, i'm not new to the forum scene and enjoy being able to meet up with fellow owners and talk and cruise in the summer time. what do you NE guys think? I used to organize cruise nights when i was active over at Aleromod.com with my S/C 99'. Would love to do that again here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts