So a bit of history...

2000 Civic Si
2004 WRX STi
2006 Civic LX
2006 WRX STi
2008 Mustang GT
2012 WRX
2012 Boss 302 Mustang...

Which leads us to today, a week ago i placed an order for a Performance blue Fiesta ST! Though, i'm kinda thinking about changing the order to Envy Green... hmmmm

Well, hi everyone and glad to be here!!

· Registered
169 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jae!

Hi everyone! My name is Jae.

So a bit of history...

2000 Civic Si
2004 WRX STi
2006 Civic LX
2006 WRX STi
2008 Mustang GT
2012 WRX
2012 Boss 302 Mustang...

Which leads us to today, a week ago i placed an order for a Performance blue Fiesta ST! Though, i'm kinda thinking about changing the order to Envy Green... hmmmm

· Registered
923 Posts
Hi everyone! My name is Jae.

So a bit of history...

2000 Civic Si
2004 WRX STi
2006 Civic LX
2006 WRX STi
2008 Mustang GT
2012 WRX
2012 Boss 302 Mustang...

Welcome! :)

· Registered
923 Posts
The last one was a mistake. :D WRX's are getting so soft and mushy now.

btw, i didn't know i made this post!
I had a Cobb '02 RT-Spec WRX back when Trey was in north Texas... great car.

· Registered
153 Posts
You will Love! the ST. I have had many cars over the last 40 years. This is the most fun DD I have ever had. What ever you do don't sell the Boss 302, that is a keeper.
Ron

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Hey everyone new here so had come to this section to say hi but it seems i cannot make any threads?
Well thats goofy.. I was thinking maybe you need a certain amount of posts but don't think so. Did you try contacting the Admin as they would have the forum rights to allow you to post. I'll send STdan the Admin a pm asking about your posting rights..

· Registered
923 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
You will Love! the ST. I have had many cars over the last 40 years. This is the most fun DD I have ever had. What ever you do don't sell the Boss 302, that is a keeper.
Ron
Boss's are the best!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.