Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

HID's

6K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  ozmale 
#1 ·
Installed some HIDs from ddmtuning.com today. Did my headlights and fog lights and they are beautiful! They're super easy to install too. I recommend anybody interested in doing HIDs check out ddmtuning.com!

#13 ·
Why do people write and believe this rubbish.
Governments will stop at nothing to preserve the status quo.

I am an old man and can show you similar Dept of transport data showing such things as Seat belts, Air bags, even hazard flashers were bands in Australia for 15 years.are all bad. I can even show you one saying instrument landing systems on aircraft are dangerous. We all know these things are perfectly safe and work well.

I have compared the part numbers from several car makes that supply projector headlights in both conventional and HID format. This is no part number difference. As when you buy a head light you do not get the bulbs. Thus you can put in whatever you like halogen or HID.

What fool is going to think a brighter white light that you can actually see the road ahead with is worse or more dangerous than a pale yellowish glow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.