Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post but not an official FiSTer yet, I hope to pick up my new car this weekend. Up here the roads are still terrible, lots of sand and rocks. The hoof of my 05 focus has been sandblasted to death, and I had to fix 2 rock chips in the windshield. I really hate to put a “bug shield” or one of those 1980 “bras” on a great looking car like the FiST, but to keep it looking nice I should at least for this time of the year (then there are the uncovered gravel trucks all summer long to contend with). Is there anything on the market yet for the ST? Or a clear plastic protector on can apply to the front of the hood? A carbon fiber cover would be cool for those fabricators out there looking for an idea, at least it won’t scream grandpa behind the wheel…

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah - clear bra is the answer. Funny you mention front end bra - I saw a newer Mercedes behind me the other day with one when I was pulling into the camera shop. It took everything I had not to laugh at him for how silly it looked.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not to thread-jack; but this seems related...anyone found anything for the BACK of the car? I would really like to get the top of the bumper protected (and to be honest I can't believe Ford didn't do something here). They sell an "applique" but A) it's $70 B) it appears that it says "FIESTA" in some loopy script, which is dumb and C) I suspect it is $10 of 3M film, which will make me angry every time I think about it.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Not to thread-jack; but this seems related...anyone found anything for the BACK of the car? I would really like to get the top of the bumper protected (and to be honest I can't believe Ford didn't do something here). They sell an "applique" but A) it's $70 B) it appears that it says "FIESTA" in some loopy script, which is dumb and C) I suspect it is $10 of 3M film, which will make me angry every time I think about it.
I had one of my other cars done in a 3m bra that had the mirrors and pillars as well as the top of the rear bumper covered along with the total front.. I think they could sell you just the rear or make one to cover the top ot the rear ..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts