Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can't really complain either. My dealership has another FiST expected to show up in 2 weeks, that is virtually identical to my order except for a sunroof, something I really don't want/need in a hot hatch. They said I could switch to that one, but I think I'll stick to my solid roof and wait it out.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Solid roof...in the LBC...jockin' the bitches and slappin' the fools!...ha ha...forget the leaks, and the windy noise...2014 FiST, classic, with no hole in the roof...better looking car

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can dig into this. PM me your dealer code and order number, and I'll see what I can find.

Meagan
Hadn't heard from Ford in quite awhile, so I called my sales guy on his cell. Turns out he left the company :-/ He gave me a cell for a different sales guy, and after a few days of chasing him down, was told that the FiST was built but still sitting in Mexico. Best guesstimate was delivery here in MN mid-July. That would put the total at 19 weeks, if true. Drive by the dealer lot 2 or 3 times a week and have only ever seen one ST there - a FoST two weeks ago. Apparently my order is approaching lore there, as they don't get many calls for STs but they are very popular with the staff. In the 17 weeks since I ordered I've seen 2 in town, but they might have been passing through.

Sorry Meagan - I haven't been given an order # or a dealer code (yet), despite asking for one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hadn't heard from Ford in quite awhile, so I called my sales guy on his cell. Turns out he left the company :-/ He gave me a cell for a different sales guy, and after a few days of chasing him down, was told that the FiST was built but still sitting in Mexico. Best guesstimate was delivery here in MN mid-July. That would put the total at 19 weeks, if true. Drive by the dealer lot 2 or 3 times a week and have only ever seen one ST there - a FoST two weeks ago. Apparently my order is approaching lore there, as they don't get many calls for STs but they are very popular with the staff. In the 17 weeks since I ordered I've seen 2 in town, but they might have been passing through.

Sorry Meagan - I haven't been given an order # or a dealer code (yet), despite asking for one.
Ok - with a patient call to the dealer and Meagan's help, I now have a VIN and a delivery date! My dealer - likely being overly cautious due to the length of time, reports July 30th. Meagan provided me with a VIN and a date of July 24th. Starting to get excited!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i ordered from a small dealer about an hour north of Dallas (where I got the best deal) - maybe that's why mine took so long, but who knows; up there I think 75% of their business is trucks.

Ordered July 23
Delivery to dealer December 12
Picked her up December 13 and have had a smile on my face ever since.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm very happy to report that my Tuxedo Black FiST was delivered yesterday, picked up today, and is ticking away in the garage. I'm following engine break-in advice as much as possible, and have loved every second of it so far. And now, it needs a name!

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm very happy to report that my Tuxedo Black FiST was delivered yesterday picked up today, and is ticking away in the garage. I'm following engine break-in advice as much as possible, and have loved every second of it so far. And now, it needs a name!
How about "Patience"?

Which is what you had to have before she arrived!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Well that's weird..
I bought mine in May, and was told by the dealer that order books were closed for 2015... apparently that was not true.

Oh well, I've been having fun in the one I got!

101 - 109 of 109 Posts