Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are 3 screws holding the headlight right? I removed 2 of them the other I cant get it off

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great!! Thanks for the info. It was very easy to do. I just installed some hyper white bulbs on low beams and fog lights. Not as white as I wanted them but better than stock. I am trying to avoid HID since they are not legal here. Trying to avoid the police. But if some aftermarket projector headlights get released I will deffinetly go HID

·
Registered
10 Posts
FWIW, If you're concerned about functionality, then yellow colored lights work much better as fog lights. In the fog, yellow penetrates the mist and illuminates the road better than any kind of white. White lights seem to reflect off the white mist of fog and cause more glare.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Instead changing the bulbs, why not just put yellow lexan over the glass? Same color and you help protect your foglights from rocks and road debris.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Instead changing the bulbs, why not just put yellow lexan over the glass? Same color and you help protect your foglights from rocks and road debris.
I've seen people combine yellow bulbs with yellow laminx looks really cool when they're lit up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts