Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

HPI presents the RC tribute to Ken Block's Gymkhana 6. All shot with the GoPro Hero3. Featuring the HPI Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 w/ Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body with custom Gymkhana 6 livery and fifteen52 Turbo Mac wheels. Check out the HPI Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 w/ Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body at : #111224 Ken Block 2013 GRC Micro RS4 With Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V. Body

· Registered
25 Posts
I believe there are some guys that put brushless motors in the old micro rs4.

Im heavily into rc racing and I know a bunch of guys are putting brushless motors in the little thing and there fast as hell. I think I might pick one up myself .

Only 150 bucks and it comes with absolutely everything you need . Literally plug and play

· Registered
269 Posts
I believe there are some guys that put brushless motors in the old micro rs4.

Im heavily into rc racing and I know a bunch of guys are putting brushless motors in the little thing and there fast as hell. I think I might pick one up myself .

Only 150 bucks and it comes with absolutely everything you need . Literally plug and play
I had no idea people raced these things until I went with my friend to pick up some parts for his RC helicopter one day. Wow, it was sort of amazing. I guess if you wanna race cars but don't wanna just set money on fire and memorize your credit card numbers it's a solid option :)

· Registered
3 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.