Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So not only do we have wicked potholes everywhere. The weather here is stupid. Hailed almost golf ball sized for literally just under 2 minutes. Got some lovely minor hail damage (really can't tell it's there unless you are staring at it). Really infuriating, just venting.

I noticed when detailing the car, the roof seem pretty flimsy. Even with light pressure it wants to pop in.

Sad day.

· Registered
158 Posts
That sucks man, that's my biggest fear (I live in Iowa). Literally 2 weeks after I got my FiST we had a hail storm but luckily it was only about pea sized and I got away unscathed.

If there's any that are particularly bad, there's a product you can get online that will pull minor dents out with an adhesive glue that can be cleaned off IIRC.

· Registered
19 Posts
That sucks man, that's my biggest fear (I live in Iowa). Literally 2 weeks after I got my FiST we had a hail storm but luckily it was only about pea sized and I got away unscathed.

If there's any that are particularly bad, there's a product you can get online that will pull minor dents out with an adhesive glue that can be cleaned off IIRC.
What part of iowa are you from man? I live on the SW side

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.