Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have found the proper joy in FiSTing. I took delivery on Monday, December 9th. I had been doing a lot of research and had even watched some videos of other FiSTers. I knew though there would have to be one person I would need to convince above all else, my wife. To my delight as soon as she slid in she absolutely loved FiSTing as well. I think she especially likes it because we got a nice black one, I know it isn't true but she swears it's just a bit bigger than others. Now we spend all day just FiSTing together, its brought us closer together I'll tell you what. I know that the handling is one of the FiSTs bright spots and normally it is very very good but I do need to deliver a warning that others may not have discovered. Turns and swerves are no problems at all but when FiSTing with exuberance if you enter into a tight tunnel it can get very hairy indeed.

Anyway Central Florida FiSTer checking in have a good day!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have found the proper joy in FiSTing. I took delivery on Monday, December 9th. I had been doing a lot of research and had even watched some videos of other FiSTers. I knew though there would have to be one person I would need to convince above all else, my wife. To my delight as soon as she slid in she absolutely loved FiSTing as well. I think she especially likes it because we got a nice black one, I know it isn't true but she swears it's just a bit bigger than others. Now we spend all day just FiSTing together, its brought us closer together I'll tell you what. I know that the handling is one of the FiSTs bright spots and normally it is very very good but I do need to deliver a warning that others may not have discovered. Turns and swerves are no problems at all but when FiSTing with exuberance if you enter into a tight tunnel it can get very hairy indeed.

Anyway Central Florida FiSTer checking in have a good day!!
You so nasty.. lol

Reactions: Vwguy86

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is exactly why I avoid using the FiST abbreviation. Sure, if you have a Focus ST, FoST works, but FiST.... it's just not a good idea. Spell it out, Fiesta ST. Or maybe abbreviate differently, possibly use "FieST", pronounced as "fiste" -- no, it's not french, "fisté". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
773 Posts
I googled FiSTing and I was blown away...not what I believe you were implying at all

·
Registered
128 Posts
50% of this sounds like this guy is trolling, the other 50%, clever.

Pics of your FiST, preferably before a long session? Could get dirty, just sayin.

·
Registered
923 Posts
This is exactly why I avoid using the FiST abbreviation. Sure, if you have a Focus ST, FoST works, but FiST.... it's just not a good idea. Spell it out, Fiesta ST. Or maybe abbreviate differently, possibly use "FieST", pronounced as "fiste" -- no, it's not french, "fisté". :rolleyes:
heh. I like FiST. :p

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts