Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I go about tracking it? How do I get a VIN, and when will the VIN be available? And where? Lol...sorry for all the questions, but any info you all can give this excited guy will be appreciated!

FYI, The order date was 1/31/14.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Get your order number and the dealer code from where you ordered from, then contact Ford Service via social media. I don't have a train car to track, but they have been pretty good about giving me data as my car heads closer to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my FiST on 12/30, and just received a build week and VIN yesterday. Looks like it will be built the week of March 17th! Getting the VIN is the first hurdle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered mine 11/19. Was informed it should arrive week of March 17. Luck of the Irish! Quite a long turnaround but seems to be par for the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered mine 12/18/13. Just checked with dealer today, no VIN yet. He has previously checked with Zone and was told March build. Really hard to get insight into sales info. Overall FIesta sales are slow with glut on dealer lots. Plant was closed for 3 weeks over Christmas and was closed again first week of February. Since ST engine and transmission are sourced from Europe, where sales are hot, hard to know what, if any, supply issues exist for Mexican built STs. I suspect color ordered and options account for some of the variability in scheduling we are seeing. The bright side...it may actually reach 40 degrees here by the time my car shows up!! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts