Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Follow me on Instagram: ianatcobb

I was super excited when Ford announced the Fiesta ST would be coming to the US (finally!), so I placed a custom order at the end of October for a white FiST with Recaros and navigation. Like a lot of the guys here I waited...and waited...and waited. Towards the beginning of January, we found out our FiST SEMA build with Ford, Tanner Foust, and the Pat Tillman foundation would be leaving us to do some PR, so we started working to find something in stock locally. After a bit of searching, we found one that was fully loaded. I didn't want the sunroof initially, but now that I have it, I realize it will be great for nice days, an easy way to make sure my mountain bike is still connected to the roof, or a perfect place for a GoPro suction cup mount. The car was finally delivered last night, perfect timing for an Austin ice storm! So far I love it and I can't wait to get started modding it. I'll try to document as much as I can in this thread, upload videos and impressions to YouTube, and post fun pictures on Instagram: I hope you follow along!

- Ian

Mods:
COBB Knob
V3 Accessport
Anti-Glare Accessport Screen Protector
Proclip A-Pillar Accessport Mount
Left Exit Cable
Perrin Super Shorty Antenna
DMB Ford Logos - White on Black
COBB Rear Motor Mount
COBB Intake, Custom White Powdercoat
COBB FMIC, Custom White Powdercoat Chargepipes
COBB Turbo-back Exhaust (TBE)
COBB Springs
COBB Anti-Sway Bars Front and Rear
mountune Rear Wing Extensions
Triple R Front Splitter
OZ Racing Formula4 HLT 17x7 +42 Wheels (16.3lbs each)
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in Red 17x17.5 +45 Wheels from Perfect Circle Autosport

Current Picture:

·
Registered
488 Posts
I need to add my 50HP Cobb stickers....

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Lets see the Dyno sheet on them there stickers :rolleyes:
If I am not seeing at least 50WHP from them stickers, I will be demanding a refund from Cobb lol. I will be doing a twin sticker set-up, one of each side good for 100WHP combined, will void warranty for sure :)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
If I am not seeing at least 50WHP from them stickers, I will be demanding a refund from Cobb lol. I will be doing a twin sticker set-up, one of each side good for 100WHP combined, will void warranty for sure :)
Man, I have 2 stickers on my back window annnnnnnd a rallysportdirect license plate frame. Confirmed dyno results at 267whp and 400wtq. I've already broken 2 axles with these mods. Tread lightly

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool. Mine is exactly the same as yours... White with the upgraded wheels. Hope to see the car around Austin.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. Mine is exactly the same as yours... White with the upgraded wheels. Hope to see the car around Austin.

I'm thinking I might have seen you last week when I was driving home from mountain biking! I was in my white (of course!) Scion Xb and wanted to wave, but assumed you would think I was crazy.

Ian

·
Registered
923 Posts
I need to add my 50HP Cobb stickers....
I have an old style small "Cobb Tuning" sticker on the back of my car already (where the Fiesta emblem used to be). I'd like a new style sticker though (hint hint). ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm thinking I might have seen you last week when I was driving home from mountain biking! I was in my white (of course!) Scion Xb and wanted to wave, but assumed you would think I was crazy.

Ian
Haha. Were you in North Austin? I'll wave next time I see a white FiST.

·
Registered
488 Posts
If you get 50whp with dem stickers, how many do you get with the Knob?
that's going to be a immediate danger to manifold

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did my first few mods on Friday!

COBB Knob. A little taller and lighter than stock, but I prefer the extra height and shape. I had this knob in my old Subaru Legacy GT and have always loved the feel. Never gets hot or cold either!

Stickers and license plate frame. Car feels way faster with these :p

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Marshall from COBB (he does social media and forum stuff) and I took a trip down to San Antonio to visit my brother and do some mountain biking. We fit my Giant Trance X 29er in the bike by taking both wheels off and put his bike on the top using a Sea Sucker rack. I'll be getting a Sea Sucker Mini Bomber soon so I can carry 2 bikes on the top. We took some Texas Hill Country back roads and the car performed great. Still doing break in miles so I didn't get on it too hard, but the suspension got a decent work out on the Devil's Backbone. So far I'm loving this car!

Myself, Marshall, and my brother after biking. His Ford Flex is very roomy!

On the Devil's Backbone:

First time I filled the car up!

Tried to get Red Bull at the gas station. Turns out they only had beer and tobacco. Texas.

·
Registered
488 Posts
@Ian, looking really good :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm a cyclist too but that bike rack scares the bejezus outta me.. (and I have a 15 pound, $4000 road bike) LOL. I'd be worried silly about suction cups protecting my car and bike. :p

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So last week started out a little cold! Ice in Austin is pretty rare, but I've dealt with it twice since owning the car!

Then I got a new custom white knob from my buddies in production! We might offer these in the future.

I needed a solution for my sunglasses and found this Croakies sunglasses holder at REI. I LOVE it.

It got much warmer this past weekend, so a big group of guys from COBB went biking. And I ended up with 3 stitches in my shin!

And ended the week with a car wash! Break-in miles are closer to done, I'm ready to start flogging this car.

1 - 20 of 267 Posts