Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This community has grown leaps and bounds in the last 2-3 weeks judging by the membership numbers. Quite impressive. :eek:

·
Registered
488 Posts
This community has grown leaps and bounds in the last 2-3 weeks judging by the membership numbers. Quite impressive. :eek:
Its always nice to grow the community!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yet I've still only seen one other in the wild. I know they're out there somewhere.
Yep, me too but that was back on October 12th for my first and only public sighting. heh ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've still only seen 1 other FiST too...see FoSTs almost daily. Couple of them recognized what I had and gave me an enthusiastic wave. Was a very nice surprise to not the a-typical lower model "snub"

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ive seen 4 FiST like 2 to 3 weeks after I bought mine. Haven't seen them anymore. weird

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive seen 4 FiST like 2 to 3 weeks after I bought mine. Haven't seen them anymore. weird

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2
I bet they are just hiding from you... hehehe

Reactions: joker96

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^ Oh man, for a second I thought you said "MOPAR MODS" lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have always been heavily active on the forums of any vehicle I drive - I still have a super moderator account over at the Veloster forum. I'm trying to build a bit of presence on the Australia area of the forum and build it up a bit and get some cruises going later on! I say later as I still have until May 2014 to wait until it arrives :(

Hope to become a valued member of this community!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
488 Posts
Can't wait for a east coast meet-up, dragon or any blue ridge backroads anyone :cool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Can't wait for a east coast meet-up, dragon or any blue ridge backroads anyone :cool:
I've got a nice lil 4 hour trip of backroads that goes through the mountains planned. It kicks off in Warrenton. Once I can get the snow tires off the fiesta I'll be putting together a drive.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've got a nice lil 4 hour trip of backroads that goes through the mountains planned. It kicks off in Warrenton. Once I can get the snow tires off the fiesta I'll be putting together a drive.
Perfect! Definitely down for that, I didn't realize you were local :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts