Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I posted this already...What are the Insurance rates on the ST? I know there are tons of variables, I am probably the best risk ever. I will be coming from a WRX. My wife and I both have late model WRXs and we pay just $1200 a year for full coverage. I know there are a few people on here who have come from WRXs and was wondering whether their insurance went up or down.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got quoted at $60 more a year than a pretty lame 2010 Fusion. Think I am around 700 a year now. Not the same I know but it's something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
Why not call up and get a quote? Asking on a forum isn't going to give an accurate results as rates from one city to the next can vary greatly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
773 Posts
I went down about $40 a month from my 2000 bmw 323i. Doesn't make a bit of sense to me but I'll take it.
Because of crash ratings. A 2000 car will never stack up compared to even an economy car now.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I thought I posted this already...What are the Insurance rates on the ST? I know there are tons of variables, I am probably the best risk ever. I will be coming from a WRX. My wife and I both have late model WRXs and we pay just $1200 a year for full coverage. I know there are a few people on here who have come from WRXs and was wondering whether their insurance went up or down.
I'm with Allstate. Our premiums went UP about $40.00 a month more when we first told them that we got the Fiesta ST. My last car: a 2011 Victory Red Mazdaspeed 3. We went round and round with the insurance company and they finally gave us a better deal. They dropped the monthly premium by $80.00 which means we are now paying $30.00 less than what we were paying on the MS3. I still think we are getting RIPPED OFF. Neither of us have tickets or accidents, perfect driving records, no claims and for full insurance coverage we are paying $852.00 every 6 months ($1,704.00) per year for the Fiesta ST. We are paying over $3,000 a year for car insurance including the wife's 2013 Kia Sportage SX Turbo . :(

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'm with Allstate. Our premiums went UP about $40.00 a month more when we first told them that we got the Fiesta ST. My last car: a 2011 Victory Red Mazdaspeed 3. We went round and round with the insurance company and they finally gave us a better deal. They dropped the monthly premium by $80.00 which means we are now paying $30.00 less than what we were paying on the MS3. I still think we are getting RIPPED OFF. Neither of us have tickets or accidents, perfect driving records, no claims and for full insurance coverage we are paying $852.00 every 6 months ($1,704.00) per year for the Fiesta ST. We are paying over $3,000 a year for car insurance including the wife's 2013 Kia Sportage SX Turbo . :(
Get a new insurance company. Try a farmers mutual company. I know for my old 2002 Civic I paid $268/month just liability with State Farm. I have 4 tickets but no points.

My Father is a farmer and they had normal house insurance but tried using a Farmers Mutual Insurance company and saved huge. I switched and now am paying $145/month full coverage.

Apparently they are a non profit company and the more people that join the more everyone saves. It's weird but cheap so I signed as fast as I could.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Get a new insurance company. Try a farmers mutual company. I know for my old 2002 Civic I paid $268/month just liability with State Farm. I have 4 tickets but no points.

My Father is a farmer and they had normal house insurance but tried using a Farmers Mutual Insurance company and saved huge. I switched and now am paying $145/month full coverage.

Apparently they are a non profit company and the more people that join the more everyone saves. It's weird but cheap so I signed as fast as I could.
Yeah, we are definitely going to be shopping around this next week for lower premiums.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts