Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
If I bought a Fiesta ST, I'd either get a green or orange one for sure! I'm 43 BTW... but some things never change: I couldn't care less about what others think of me! LOL Especially when it comes to cars! I'm not about to shell out 30Ks on something other people will have chosen for me. Anyway, if you care about those things and want to blend in, get a beige Corolla. Those are all the rage in accounting circles... :p

· Registered
26 Posts
Since you're interested in the image projected, I've always thought of the GTI as being the car for people who would like to drive a sporty car... but finally settled for a Golf instead because it's the more reasonable thing to do. It has no edge styling wise (same freakin' design for ages!), nothing special in the dynamics department either (it does everything adequately... and nothing impressively). The only special thing they found was to put ugly a$s tartan fabric on the seats. WTF VW!? Since VW makes the cheapest cars of any German brand, I don't understand why people actually go out and buy it. Then again, if you can actually get one for WAAAAY LESS than sticker, you've got yourself a roomier and more comfortable car than either the Fiesta ST or the Abarth. They are just not the same kind of cars. If you're leaning towards an bland car, go with the Golf for sure. In that price range, I'd shop for a base Focus ST though. It's much more comfortable and roomier than the Abarth or Fiesta ST... and you'd stand out from the crowd a bit. Plus the dynamics are extremely good for a car that size at that price. Some 2013 are still sitting on the lot somewhere as we speak... so there are good deals to be made I'm sure. ;)

· Registered
26 Posts
You're quite right my friend. I was just commenting to guys at work this week about how I think this is such a good time to be a car enthusiast! You can find decent, sporty cars at almost any price point these days. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.