Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Man, guess I'm the oddball here! I'm 20 and looking at picking up a FiST in the next few months!
I'm 25, seems us 20 somethings are the minority. Not the demographic you'd expect from a hot hatch lol

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

· Registered
490 Posts
Only read the 1st page, and here is my 2c. I'm 47, drive a Frozen White St and I mod it. Who cares what other people think. It's my car, my money. I spend more than 3 hrs a day in traffic. might as well do it in something I enjoy.

· Registered
3 Posts
Congrats! I bet you are loving it! I can't wait to get mine! Hopefully I'll be getting one in the next 4/5 months! Still gotta save just a bit more!
Hell yea man. I plan on posting some go pro vids as soon as I get used to the car and how it handles. We have a ton of roads out by me that are up in the mountains that are idea for this car.

· Registered
116 Posts
I'm 68--but never grew up! I whored up perfectly good BMW 2002's in the early 1970s! Spent $6K for a DOHC head from Schnitzer, and two Weber 45 DCOEs were another $3K. Add a Korman cam ($500) and expensive labor to put it all together, and it all resulted in 230 hp at the rear wheels!! (And that was REAL MONEY 40 years ago!) However, the 2002's weighed about 2200 lbs. The COBB parts and suspension goodies will cost considerably less for my FiST. I wanted a total "stripper." All I need in a car is A/C! So, the dealer had one, but it was Race Red. (I think it was still on the lot for several months, as the dealer is in a Mennonite area of Central PA, and the only cars they sell are BLACK!!!) For sure, it didn't cost me more for insurance for a red car---maybe my age and driving record up til now (?) Bottom line--like others have said: YOU'RE buying the car so don't worry about anybody else but (if you have one) your significant other!!

· Registered
3 Posts
I think my life cycle is going backwards I have driven OLDsmobiles from age 16 to 29 got a new Firebird Formula 5spd TPI when I turned 30. At 52 I bought a 2013 Focus ST this car has won me over to Ford completely. I am already planning to buy a 2016 Mustang Mach1 or GT350 after I get my 1957 Fiesta restored after 57 years and 104,537 miles she earned a new paint job and some new chrome.

· Registered
728 Posts
61 - 80 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.