Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
I am 47 years old but I actually look older than that. Given the fact that I tend to keep cars 8-10 years, that means I will be driving the FiST when I am approaching 60.
Would that make the list of 5 most creepy things? Is it too "boy racer" for an older driver. Would I be viewed as trying to look young?
The according to Ford, the median age for the FiST is 39. You are +8 on that. It shouldn't be any more weird than a 31 year old, who is -8 from median.

· Registered
104 Posts
58 with a MO
who cares what they think

btw, I've gotton a thumbs up, a few positive comments, some envious looks from younguns, and a few said it was cute. No amount of technical explanation could convince them of otherwise.

last thing: I have no trouble finding it in a parking lot. :D
Am now 59
Had a PB That got totalled on 7/31
Now have an MO/MO

Was at first worried the MO was too much, but all have told me they like the color better than my original PB

One thing I haven't heard, lol, back when I had my 05 Subaru STi setup for AutoX, "nice car, is that your son's car?"

· Registered
32 Posts
So, The wife and I went to Fort Worth in the new car this last weekend. On the way back to Houston on I-45, I was running kind of hard, and there was this mini cooper that was keeping up quite well, easy to spot due to the HID lights. About 10 + miles or so, I slowed down in the middle lane to let them pass. As he was passing by, I looked over and there was this grey headed older guy. I mention to the wife, with a smile somewhat laughing, He's a grey headed old guy. She's like, Well honey, What do you think you look like when they see you driving. ...

· Registered
383 Posts
About that American Eagle T-Shirt......just tell your daughter she has to buy her own shirts (since I'm sure you don't approve of all of her outfits, or at least not yet) that should get her to leave you along...besides my dad is 51 and he wears any shirt he god damn well feels like wearing cause he can! LOL Wear your AE Shirt while you're driving your MO FiST! :cool: coolest dad out there then

· Registered
253 Posts
Buy a vette, I am constnatly mocked for owning an old man's car as i am 35, and when she asks for college money tell her you didn't want to look like you were trying to be young so you had to spend her college money on a c7. lolol win-win imo!

81 - 94 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.