Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ian or anyone from COBB can you help us out here ?? :)

Reactions: Teampryor

· Registered
923 Posts
I'm confused... what? lol :p

· Registered
923 Posts
Nevermind, I get it...

· Registered
1,150 Posts
So many things that I want from COBB!! They do love their secrets though...

· Registered
1,150 Posts
I've been thinking about getting a refund for my accessport because I don't feel the power gains are worth $500. But if this comes out soon I might keep it
Your going to be very disappointed if you sell it, then buy $500 in some other mods.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been thinking about getting a refund for my accessport because I don't feel the power gains are worth $500. But if this comes out soon I might keep it
Are you putting it in sport mode at least to see if there is a difference ? I am surprised to hear you did not feel much difference I was very happy with the higher rev limits and power in 1-2 gears now.. Maybe it is just me. Would like to hear more ..

· Registered
428 Posts
Wouldn't be selling it, I'd be getting a refund from cobb. Honestly the stock map feels like 90% of the stage 1 map. I live in denver so we only have 91 here. Turning the traction control off (sport mode) doesn't affect the tune at all

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Im in albuquerque and we only have 91 as well, still night and day difference from stock.
Flash the stock tune, drive it for a day, then flash back the stage 1 tune and tell me it doesnt feel different.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.