Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ready to purchase your Fiesta ST intercooler. Is it available yet? :confused:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going to try to order it Monday. Hope it is in stock and ready to be shipped. heh ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes I would like to know as well - my FiST was just damaged by a piece of flying debris on the highway that put a hole in the bumper and dented the intercooler.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
We will accept pre-orders but as of right now it is looking like mid February will be the release date. Please keep in mind that we are able to build custom orders. If you are interested in an intercooler at this moment,please PM me and I will give detailed information on pricing.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can wait for your production unit...especially if the price is $500.00 I'm sure a custom intercooler will cost more, am I correct? :)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: Pelotonracer2

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No because that's why I will wait for the production unit. I know the custom offering will be more expensive. hehehe

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Well guys,We are expecting our intercooler upgrade to be available for purchase in the first week of February! We will be offering a group buy which can be found here http://www.fiestast.org/forum/level...ont-mount-intercooler-group-buy.html#post7365
Sweet deal with Ten.. let me see if the Boys paper route money is still here and not in the bank...
On a lighter note will you have any Number to show the gains from this baby ??

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts