Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 MKV Rabbit was totaled by hail a few years back. The monies went toward home improvements and the FiST I wanted did not happen. I settled for a 2007 Audi A3. That proved to be impending repairs so I traded for a manual Focus. Eight month later I was rear ended and that was totaled. With FORD Credit GAP insurance and great rebates I was able to get this. Not too long in the seat but it's so fun to drive. Damn summer tires in PA though. New all seasons ordered already.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
My 2007 MKV Rabbit was totaled by hail a few years back. The monies went toward home improvements and the FiST I wanted did not happen. I settled for a 2007 Audi A3. That proved to be impending repairs so I traded for a manual Focus. Eight month later I was rear ended and that was totaled. With FORD Credit GAP insurance and great rebates I was able to get this. Not too long in the seat but it's so fun to drive. Damn summer tires in PA though. New all seasons ordered already.
What A/S tires? Why not some actual snow tires? Michelin Ice-X are great in the FiST.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts