Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The first Fiesta ST of the month of 2014 is here folks! As you all know, the contest is simple, just post the best picture of your Ford Fiesta ST!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in 2 weeks (Wednesday, Jan. 29), and winner announced shortly after. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos)
  • You must be the owner of the ST.
The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card from FiestaST.org and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to seeing your entries! :D

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: Teampryor

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
My ride on a cold winter day

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
What you lowered on?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Just common lowering springs. The brand I don't know it was lowered when I bought it which was cool because I still paid below Sticker. I do know they are red springs to match the car but haven't had a chance or reason to put it on a rack yet to see the underside.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Just common lowering springs. The brand I don't know it was lowered when I bought it which was cool because I still paid below Sticker. I do know they are red springs to match the car but haven't had a chance or reason to put it on a rack yet to see the underside.
Sorry to threadjack, but the car was lowered when you bought it? Did you buy new? If so, what kind of dealership would do such a thing ?!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Seriously... what dealer would put lowering springs in a brand new car? How many miles did it have when you picked it up? Sounds like you have eiback springs if they are red.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.