Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Ron Avery

Votes: 10 32.3%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We had so many good entries this month it was difficult choosing a winner so we decided to select 5 finalists and have you guys vote! Please vote for your favorite entry! Voting ends in 3 days

Thanks again to everyone who participated. If your entry didn't get selected this time, no worries. You have next month to try again!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not to be hate'n but Is the Mista Fiesta a screen shot from a video game? If it is it should be disqualified. If its not then disregard, a FiST track photos should always win.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not to be hate'n but Is the Mista Fiesta a screen shot from a video game? If it is it should be disqualified. If its not then disregard, a FiST track photos should always win.
I was wondering the same thing, if it is it's a pretty good photoshop. Agreed that it shouldn't be allowed if it is.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
The more I look at it, the harder it is to tell if real or Forza 5. Crazy that we live in a time where it's difficult to tell a videogame from reality!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I forgot the FiST is in Forza 5. I only play Gran Turismo.

I had to use the FoST to creat a FiST replica to drive :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think it's a screen shot. It doesn't look real. Google forza 5 screen shots and they look pretty real but they are not. So I wish the owner would chime in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow, appreciate the votes everyone.
I like all the pics, but the one that's winning looks like it's straight out of the advertising manual for the car. Not complaining, I wish I had a camera or the skill (both really) to take such a good pic.

Some have asked, so I'll answer. My snow picture was taken a couple weeks ago when I drove the car to the gym. It was a resolution type of evening and in spite of a near shutdown of my town, I decided to go the 7 blocks to the gym and discovered I was the only one there. The car did fine on that fresh, couple of inch, stuff, but it's a disaster (as one would expect) on ice and thick pack. Summer tires are definitely an issue.

Anyway, I liked that picture and am glad a few of you do as well. Thanks again for votes.

A funny aside. You can see my tracks where I drove around something to get to the parking space. Like many shopping centers, that is a grass island surrounded in curbs. Obviously, I knew it was there and when I arrived the snow wasn't deep yet. 90 or so minutes later, as I was leaving, the snow was a few inches deeper. As I walked to the drivers' door, a Tahoe was coming straight toward me across the lot. He somehow didn't recall the grass island and drove right over and through it at maybe 10 miles an hour. I watched the front wheels fly up about 5 feet in the air.

The guy drove on into the space a couple away from my car and got out like nothing happened. It takes all kinds.

copied for easy viewing/explanation

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow, appreciate the votes everyone.
I like all the pics, but the one that's winning looks like it's straight out of the advertising manual for the car. Not complaining, I wish I had a camera or the skill (both really) to take such a good pic.

Some have asked, so I'll answer. My snow picture was taken a couple weeks ago when I drove the car to the gym. It was a resolution type of evening and in spite of a near shutdown of my town, I decided to go the 7 blocks to the gym and discovered I was the only one there. The car did fine on that fresh, couple of inch, stuff, but it's a disaster (as one would expect) on ice and thick pack. Summer tires are definitely an issue.

Anyway, I liked that picture and am glad a few of you do as well. Thanks again for votes.

A funny aside. You can see my tracks where I drove around something to get to the parking space. Like many shopping centers, that is a grass island surrounded in curbs. Obviously, I knew it was there and when I arrived the snow wasn't deep yet. 90 or so minutes later, as I was leaving, the snow was a few inches deeper. As I walked to the drivers' door, a Tahoe was coming straight toward me across the lot. He somehow didn't recall the grass island and drove right over and through it at maybe 10 miles an hour. I watched the front wheels fly up about 5 feet in the air.

The guy drove on into the space a couple away from my car and got out like nothing happened. It takes all kinds.

copied for easy viewing/explanation
Thanks for the kind words. i was an advertising photographer for about 20 years. Cars were one of my favorite subjects. I too am a workout fanatic. I can appreciate your dedication.
Ron:D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats to Ron Avery.

I have been offline for a bit, but would like to set the record straight. The pic i took is 100% real and not photo shopped or edited in anyway. It was a very sunny day in Australia and the track was being restored after the V8 Supercars round. Though it doesn't really matter now, this is another pic, same position in a different angle. Bring on Feb's FSTOTM.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Congrats to Ron Avery.

I have been offline for a bit, but would like to set the record straight. The pic i took is 100% real and not photo shopped or edited in anyway. It was a very sunny day in Australia and the track was being restored after the V8 Supercars round. Though it doesn't really matter now, this is another pic, same position in a different angle. Bring on Feb's FSTOTM.
View attachment 767
Well played Sir !!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
51 Posts
yes sir, bathurst FTW :D for you yanks: bathurst is a town in country NSW that have the v8 super cars racing. this is the one of the mountain top passes on the mount panorama course. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts