Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vehicle Car Automotive design Auto part Center console
Vehicle Car Orange Auto part Gear shift
This knob.............. is amazing. I have had a ton of shift knobs, and this one not only feels perfect and the right size ( for me anyway ) but the weight makes shift almost glass like. I'm hoping with the RMM I get on Friday it will be even better. I really can't say enough about it. Plus it looked pretty red out of the box, but in the car it looks nice, I have a MO with Orange Recaros. Pics to come soon.

At $75 it's cheaper than a lot of high end ones, but to me is just as nice.

Fiesta St (2013+) : James Barone Racing, Custom Fabrication

Pro's: All but one thing and I am just posting the one con to be 100% honest.

Con: It did take a bit of fiddling with the hex piece on the bottom to get the shifter position just right. It was not bad at all though, and install was maybe 10-15 mins, and half was me running back inside to double check the instructions and get tools.

· Registered
635 Posts
Did this knob increase the shifter height at all?

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uhhh if it does not by a ton. i have the stocky around. i will take a pic next to it soon. It feels just....like 10-15% larger but more round not the height., so not much. The weight is a HUGE difference though. I love the feel of it.

· Registered
635 Posts
Ordered. Thanks for the advice too, man. I'll let you know how i like it.

Reactions: DjDevilCloud

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope you like it as much as I do.

· Registered
635 Posts
I hope you like it as much as I do.
I looked at the weight difference and almost shat myself, this is going to be fantastic for on-road and AutoX. that shifter is just gonna fall into gear.

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It does man, it really does. It makes the shifts feel so much smoother.

I'm going to buy some 20 cent O-Rings to see how I like the "MOD". Instead of paying the 8 bucks off the website.

Between the RMM and this knob, I think the shifting is going to be pretty amazing.

· Registered
635 Posts
It does man, it really does. It makes the shifts feel so much smoother.

I'm going to buy some 20 cent O-Rings to see how I like the "MOD". Instead of paying the 8 bucks off the website.

Between the RMM and this knob, I think the shifting is going to be pretty amazing.
This ought to make my slowly dying clutch Throwout Bearing oh so happy,
Reptile Lizard Iguania Scaled reptile Desert horned lizard

· Premium Member
498 Posts
View attachment 2555 View attachment 2556 this knob.............. Is amazing. I have had a ton of shift knobs, and this one not only feels perfect and the right size ( for me anyway ) but the weight makes shift almost glass like. I'm hoping with the rmm i get on friday it will be even better. I really can't say enough about it. Plus it looked pretty red out of the box, but in the car it looks nice, i have a mo with orange recaros. Pics to come soon.

At $75 it's cheaper than a lot of high end ones, but to me is just as nice.

fiesta st (2013+) : James barone racing, custom fabrication

pro's: All but one thing and i am just posting the one con to be 100% honest.

Con: It did take a bit of fiddling with the hex piece on the bottom to get the shifter position just right. It was not bad at all though, and install was maybe 10-15 mins, and half was me running back inside to double check the instructions and get tools.
very nice it has the shifter h on it thank god

· Registered
230 Posts
frankly i never liked the JBR knob but now i do in that color with those Recaros. Mmmmmmm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.