Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello FiestaST.org,

Had been looking at the Fiesta ST for a while. Once I saw the refreshed 2015 Focus ST's I was convinced I wanted one in Magnetic Metallic. I even went as far as starting a thread on FocusST.org for Magnetic Metallic owners. lol

After waiting a bit for orders to open for the 2015 Focus, I started to rethink my decision. Something kept pulling me back to the Fiesta. For the price of a base Focus ST I could get a nicely optioned Fiesta ST with the Recaro's! I also do a lot of traveling and I think I would enjoy the small bump in gas mileage.

Well I just left the dealer after placing a deposit on my dream Fiesta ST! I went with Oxford White exterior and Molten Orange Recaro interior. The only option I added was navigation, no moonroof or Rado Gray wheels/red calipers. I'll buy my own wheels and big brake kit :)

Now the wait for my VIN!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello FiestaST.org,

Had been looking at the Fiesta ST for a while. Once I saw the refreshed 2015 Focus ST's I was convinced I wanted one in Magnetic Metallic. I even went as far as starting a thread on FocusST.org for Magnetic Metallic owners. lol

After waiting a bit for orders to open for the 2015 Focus, I started to rethink my decision. Something kept pulling me back to the Fiesta. For the price of a base Focus ST I could get a nicely optioned Fiesta ST with the Recaro's! I also do a lot of traveling and I think I would enjoy the small bump in gas mileage.

Well I just left the dealer after placing a deposit on my dream Fiesta ST! I went with Oxford White exterior and Molten Orange Recaro interior. The only option I added was navigation, no moonroof or Rado Gray wheels/red calipers. I'll buy my own wheels and big brake kit :)

Now the wait for my VIN!
Congrats! If you're in the US, I can help track your order. If you're in Canada, Nikki will be able to. :) We'll need your order number and dealer code sent via PM.

Meagan

·
Registered
559 Posts
No moonroof...me neither and I think it looks cleaner...and no runs, no drips, no errors down the line...2 cents

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice choice on colors! I'll be picking mine up tomorrow with the same combination. The only option I went with was the Rado wheels. No moonroof or nav.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Just an update, received my VIN and the dealer gave me an expected delivery date of March 16th. Hopefully all of the snow will be gone by then, I think this is going to be the slowest two months I have ever experienced! lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Window sticker now available! :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Luck of the Irish... car arrived today and I'll be taking delivery tomorrow afternoon! :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats!! Enjoy being a FiST owner just as the rest of us. Also, enjoy those wheels now because you'll never see them that clean again haha!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats!! Enjoy being a FiST owner just as the rest of us. Also, enjoy those wheels now because you'll never see them that clean again haha!
Spent all day driving, car is filthy now! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts