Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! New to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I just picked up an FiST Performance blue with Recaro's and nav today. The car was sitting on the showroom floor and looked fantastic. Unfortunately, I had to drive an hour and a half to even find one with the recaro's. The local dealer where I live wasn't exactly knowledgable nor where they educated about the car. My first experience will the local dealer was a bit of a joke, therefore made a couple of calls, and there you have it one great deal! I have been fortunate over the years to own a large variety of really cool cars and this one is no exception. I currently own an 02 996 turbo, an 07 Mazda MX5, and now the ST. I have owned 3 Mini cooper's in the past, 1 GP, and 2 S models. I must say this car reminds me of the GP I had back in 06. I really applaud Ford for finally giving us what the europeans have bragged about for years. I look forward to tinkering as the market ramps up. Look forward to learning more about this great little car and sharing some stories with you guys. Thanks Sparcodog

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!!! Nice addition to your cool collection of cars! I love mine for 5200 miles already.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Fiesta ST! Be sure to post some pics when you get a chance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts