Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my Cobb AP S1 Tune + Lightened Sparco Wheels & General Tires = Pure Driving Bliss!

I never want my destination to come, never want the ride to end.

This car is truly a little beast.

I think I will name her "Black Widow"

I think I'm in Love!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Generals over bridgestones...

:-/
I live in a city where the streets are brutally f'd up. Also wanted all seasons for winter so went with Generals 45 series and dont regret it. The stock tires are too paper thing for these harsh roads. Ill use them if I decide to track in the future.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
I live in a city where the streets are brutally f'd up. Also wanted all seasons for winter so went with Generals 45 series and dont regret it. The stock tires are too paper thing for these harsh roads. Ill use them if I decide to track in the future.

I'm on the same generals with 205/50/16.. I totally get it too.. soft side walls, plenty of grip, no fun lost plus it doesn't break your spine on every bump.. I'll save the stockers to rip up on the track this spring..

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These tires are possibly one of the best all season tires ive ever had. Have not heard these tires screech nor break loose on hard cornering, even in the rain. Totally happy with them.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wow sounds like you've truly fallen in love with your Fiesta ST! I'm waiting anxiously as a test drive gives you an idea of how the car is but you don't get to know it and fall for it without driving it properly for a couple of days at least. I can't wait until I get into mine and I can properly drive it. Besides - you can't give it your all with the salesman sitting beside you.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wow sounds like you've truly fallen in love with your Fiesta ST! I'm waiting anxiously as a test drive gives you an idea of how the car is but you don't get to know it and fall for it without driving it properly for a couple of days at least. I can't wait until I get into mine and I can properly drive it. Besides - you can't give it your all with the salesman sitting beside you.
The salesman just flicked me the keys to the demo and said see you in an hour. I went back the following weekend and took it again for a test drive. By the time I was finished they had to take it in to the workshop for its first service haha but I did place an order. The wait continues....

·
Registered
212 Posts
For the guys earlier who mentioned using the stockers on the track. I tried it and while they are great tires for the street, when pushed they squirm to much and the edges start to chunk. I would get something with less tread sipping if for the track.

I am considering tune and intake for my car as well. I already have some light weigh rims in mind. I am sticking with 17s though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts