1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Updated my AP, and now when I go to view all CELs (I have one for running no cat) it tells me there is nothing to display?
Also when I go to reset my KAM, It says that it cannot connect to the vehicle.

Any insight on this?
Is the CEL for your catalyst displaying on the dash? Also, a KAM reset should be done with the engine off and the key on. Are you attempting to do the KAM reset with the car running?

-Braden @ COBB
Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
169 Posts
I hope to here a reply from cobb. Cause I have my catless downpipe waiting to put on cause I don't want a CEL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Vendor
418 Posts
So KAM was reset with car off, but I still am not able to clear my CEL as the AP doesnt even recognize that the car has a CEL....
Great to hear the KAM reset is working as expected. I will file a ticket to check into the DTC reader functionality and make sure we get that working properly! The AP is not going to eliminate the CEL for you as the reporting of the CEL for missing a catalyst is legitimate and will trigger the light. You may need to get a custom tune that is designed for your racing components if the light is a continual problem.

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great to hear the KAM reset is working as expected. I will file a ticket to check into the DTC reader functionality and make sure we get that working properly! The AP is not going to eliminate the CEL for you as the reporting of the CEL for missing a catalyst is legitimate and will trigger the light. You may need to get a custom tune that is designed for your racing components if the light is a continual problem.

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB
Oh ya. I know, I just like to check periodically and make sure that it is only the cat causing the CEL and nothing serious.
Im assuming turning it off in ATR counts as a custom tune?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I know I won't need emissions for a while but that's only thing I don't want for the future and I hate seeing more lights on my dash lol. I hope we can turn it off in the ATR.
Hey collin when you did your DP did you have to use a O2 socket to remove the sensor? Or what did you do?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I won't need emissions for a while but that's only thing I don't want for the future and I hate seeing more lights on my dash lol. I hope we can turn it off in the ATR.
Hey collin when you did your DP did you have to use a O2 socket to remove the sensor? Or what did you do?

I'm sure you can disable it with ATR, unless things have changed in the last year?
I used an 02 socket, but a wrench might be easier for the downstream o2. Just be really careful, those bastards are in there good. I came really close to rounding one off..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Vendor
418 Posts
I'm still having the issue where the AP won't recognize my CEL. I'm sure its just my catless DP, but it would be nice if I could actually verify it...

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
We have the DTC rework scheduled for this month and may have a test FW available for you to verify this code soon. Once it's ready I will PM you with more information.

Cheers,

-Braden @ COBB
Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts