Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some products from Leather Z (LeatherZ) on my BMW Z4M Coupe and loved them. I reached out to Andy to see if he'd be interested in doing anything for our Fiesta ST's. His response is below.

"I am always looking for new products. I don't have access to an ST, could you provide photos of some of the trouble spots. If it is easier, I am in Kansas City if there is a forum member who would be willing to let me see his/her car in person."

I'm personally looking for an improved armrest, both shape and material. Nicer elbow pads on the door would be cool. What else? List below of interested folks.

1) morel
2)

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have an ST available in KC that wouldnt mind some upgrades. I agree with the armrest.

I can tell you how he can get a hold of me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! PM'd.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I also think a color matching leather insert next to the shifter would be really nice. You know the black plastic part around the outside of the dust cover.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting, hadn't thought of that.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Suede or leather sun visors would be cool as well, I'm sure I can come up with more in time too lol.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I just met with Andy today, super nice guy. He is looking at doing the armrest right now. He needs to get a feel for our market before he starts building all kinds of items. He is going to get an armrest and then let me guinea pig it. I sit fairly close so I am requesting a longer armrest than factory. If any of you want NON-extended ones. Please let me know so I can let him know the interest. I am going to run another thread for pricing.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definitely in for extended armrest.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Please vote in the thread I posted about interior parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts