Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll grab pictures of this later but I'm pretty angry, I just noticed on the wheel arches and all over the lower body kit there are clear thick stickers like to protect the paint or something. I peeled most of them off while washing the car except the rear most ones go under the body kit so its stuck and its very noticeable.

Should I call the dealer and whine or what? Anyone else have this problem?

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I just peeled all of them off except the ones that are stuck.

Crap what do I do about the last ones since they are already pulled up. I just assumed they weren't supposed to be there they kinda stick out and look goofy

· Registered
230 Posts
Yeah mine look like crap too i peeled mine off pretty early on. They were applied poorly and after a week they were starting to get white buildup around the edges. The dealership offered to replace them for me but i'm good.

· Registered
588 Posts
I hope you didn't just pull off the nice factory rock chip guards.

Reactions: mongoose221

· Registered
588 Posts
They are pretty thick ( almost as thick as the headlight armor I bought ). So they do show junk on the edges if you don't clean them. They like to shelter wax. One of the ones I got from the factory had a bubble in it. They are replacing it as soon as I go in. Apparently these things aren't that cheap from the dealer either. Not trying to make you feel bad. I had the same thought as you when I first got the car. When I got in close, I could tell those weren't just lining tape.

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't feel bad lol just dumb. I'm not worried about rock chips just want to get the rest of them off. That last one is really stuck down in there. Its like its pulling up adhesive under the side skirt.
What's my best course of action here?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.