Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to level the headlights? Swaped stock bulbs with sylvanias and now my left headlight points about 2 inches shorter (based on leveling points roughly 7m from a wall). I know the manual says how, but it points to a screw level somewhere where the daytime gasket is. I don't have anything that looks like in the manual. Instead I have a socket looking thing with a hole in it. I tried to use a Philips to turn the socket but nothing changes. Anyone know how? I'll try and take a picture later

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
This is from the Ford Shop manual .. pretty sad I say ..
[video]http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/videos/FusionHeadlampAdj2.wmv[/video]

All headlamp types

NOTE: Refer to the Owner's Literature for the headlamp adjustment screw location.

Here is a pic of my headlight adjuster is my guess with a MIRROR view of what the hex adjuster you are talking about looks like ??
My guess is you need to engage the cog like things on the hex head thingy to make it turn

DSC_0059.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
253 Posts
There is a plastic bolt head with a ring around it on the back of the headlamp housing just inboard of where the big rubber plug is behind the main headlight. When the lights are out of the car its easy to find, its tight with it in there, but fairly obvious once you find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts