Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
If only all parking spots were like this! I'm so paranoid about parking.. I always pull in, look at the car next to me and think "hmmm maybe ill back out and repark to give them more room to open their door just in case..."

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Reactions: feisty_fiesta

·
Registered
253 Posts
For 10 years i have parked in the farthest spot i could find away from anyone else. I found shortly there after if you did this someone would always come and park in the spot right next to you. I now park in the farthest 2 spots, haven't had any issues yet. That spot is great though. I need to find one of those.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I either park far away, park next to a car worth much more than mine, and always always steer clear of a car the looks to be a kid carrier...
I do this when I can, unfortunately at work and at the grocery store, which is usually where I park 80% of the time, there are very few empty spots. Maybe I just need to grocery shop at 11pm.... hah.

For 10 years i have parked in the farthest spot i could find away from anyone else. I found shortly there after if you did this someone would always come and park in the spot right next to you. I now park in the farthest 2 spots, haven't had any issues yet. That spot is great though. I need to find one of those.
I HATE it when this happens! I did this at the mall last month, parked, went in for a few things, came out and lo and behold, two cars parked by me, one behind, one beside, in a completely empty row. WTF do people feel safer parking by someone else or something?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My RX-8 was a magnet for people who couldn't park. Luckily I get to work early and have a somewhat protected spot.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts