Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys thought about or actually removed the lower grille to show off the intercooler more? I think it could look pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yeah, just need a firm tug. Make sure you pull where the vertical fins are. You will hear a horrible snap sound, but it's ok just the clips popping loose. It just clips back in.

·
Registered
946 Posts
When you take it off there are vertical support bars that'll be body color, so unless you cut those as well it'll look goofy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't yet. Still sorta weighing the options. I'm not really that comfortable cutting into a car with only 2800 miles on it. Maybe in the future. I'll post when I do.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I like it!, so pretty much just pull on the vertical part towards you right? How hard was the pull?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just pull directly towards yourself. I started at one end and moved down. The initial pull wasn't very hard but a couple of them were a bit tighter. The black grille is pretty bendy but I wouldn't over force it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
So all you do is pull straight out to get it out?

Also, does anyone know how to get the upper grille out or is it affixed to the bumper?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts