Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
MBRP put the install sheet up on their site if anyone is interested in a few more pics.
This used to have a link to the install pics. Why is Horsepower Direct editing so many people's posts across the forum? Probably the 3rd or 4th post edited by HPD that I've noticed. That's not really cool.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm in for one! Something is wrong with me wanting to remove a perfectly good factory exhaust at 2400 miles but I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This used to have a link to the install pics. Why is Horsepower Direct editing sto many people's posts across the forum? Probably the 3rd or 4th post edited by HPD that I've noticed. That's not really cool.
Glad someone else noticed. I thought I was going crazy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's all well and good. It was one of those "I know I did that" kind of things lol. Still I think sharing something from the manufacturer is a different situation than sharing something from another vendor of the same product.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm not buying anything until my questions are answered.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
What kind of bends? Mandrel- Bent 3 inch tubing

I have not seen a sound clip
. - We do not have a sound clip yet.. this has been discussed

What's the weight? not sure .. the box weights 46lbs . the Focus ST 3 inch kit box weights around 55lbs

Does it come with a stock dp to 3" adapter? it will work with a stock dp

Is a matching downpipe coming?
Yes.. Not sure when they are coming out with it

·
Registered
72 Posts
What kind of bends? Mandrel- Bent 3 inch tubing

I have not seen a sound clip
. - We do not have a sound clip yet.. this has been discussed

What's the weight? not sure .. the box weights 46lbs . the Focus ST 3 inch kit box weights around 55lbs

Does it come with a stock dp to 3" adapter? it will work with a stock dp

Is a matching downpipe coming?
Yes.. Not sure when they are coming out with it
Nice!
was the 10hp gain with the stock DP?
Also was the tune also stock?
And what was the difference between the 2.5inch and 3inch?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thank you for answering the questions I sent you. I am sure everyone wanted to know some of those answers.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I called and talked to MBRP ,and also emailed another friend of ours at MBRP about the Sound Clips.. Just waiting on those to be finished

Thanks,
Ryan @ Horsepower Direct
If the focus video is any indication they do pretty high quality videos. They have to set aside a good amount of time for multiple shots and setups and to film/edit. I have high expectations for when it comes out .

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I will call MBRP up this morning. We have noticed we have a ton of pre orders...

We have a couple 304s and Al version not yet pre sold, We have around 7 409s not pre sold..

Please PM us if you have any questions

Thanks again,
Ryan @ Horsepower Direct

41 - 60 of 108 Posts