Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Catching up with a mate who also has a Fiesta ST tomorrow at 1pm, anyone is welcome to come along
I know it's a bit of a late notice, but we only just decided to meetup at the Studley Park Boat House near the Yarra Boulevard off Studley Park Road
Feel free to contact me also on 0423818478

· Registered
427 Posts
Hi aln I won't make this but keen for future planned meets. Enjoy.

· Registered
427 Posts
I thought it was a red ST in the first couple of pics... couldn't get over how much it popped then I noticed the MO shine around the front grill. Great pics looks like you had a perfect weather day for the drive. Found some nice quiet roads around Deans Marsh yesterday that are worth checking out.

· Registered
427 Posts
Give me a few weeks and I'm in too... Pick a date and place got another mate with an ST who will come too.

· Registered
427 Posts
I'm good the first or second week of September... Are we getting closer to fixing a date?

· Registered
427 Posts
Weather looks good for it...I'm away camping though.. Keen on the next. Need a little more notice. 13th or 14th of September I could do if others are interested?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.