Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's and gal's. Long time Lerker, short time member.
College student living with the GF in SLC utah. Been wanting an ST for since they 1st came out, multiple test drives. Needless to say im impressed.

Found a used 2014, green envy, fully loaded even down to the rado wheels (which is meh for me). 13k miles for $21,500. Came from an auction in California. Sounds like a great deal and im excited but my question is about something I found in the car. I attached some photos and hopefully they show up.

Its a small black box that flashed red the entire time we test drove. Its no bigger than the key fob and is drilled into the plastic just above the hood latch lever. The dealer couldn't tell me what it was. He thinks its part of an after market security system.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks for all the help, its been fun watching you guys build your cars. Hopefully ill start a build thread soon.

Cheers.
-Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Welcome and congrats :)
No idea on the gadget

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love this community.. thanks for the fast replies. Hopefully we can make a deal today or tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome! Good luck with the purchase! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts