Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$405 for everything with lifetime warranty minus the muffler that flowmaster covers for 3-years.

Already have my 3" downpipe from Milltek installed to ditch the cat. The catback system had to go too.

My first impressions.
Its a little louder than I wanted. Being a 1.6L sowing machine, its gonna be hard to shut this thing up completely without reducing flow. Idle: Its a little loud, but sounds great tone wise to me.
Under normal driving: again kinda loud for me, but understand I was happy with the stock system noise level and... I'm in a much quieter car because I blocked off my sound symposer garbage thing. With the sound sym thing, this prob isn't that loud.
Under boost spirited driving: Awesome. Makes me want to drive to fast just to hear air noises.
Under WOT full boost: almost all air/screaming air-flow type noise. I love this part.

Horsepower gains? Who knows... Sorry, I'm not a dyno, and honestly, with the increase in sound, your not really going to be able to notice weather or not you gained 10hp. Wish I had a better answer. I don't. Lol.

Gonna try and post videos, may or may not work. Leg Footwear Tire Jeans Shoe Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper Architecture Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Car Grille

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: Pelotonracer2

·
Registered
488 Posts
dat tip :)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the video on my FB... No idea if/how you link it with my iPhone... I'm going to try and upload it to the forum by its self.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts