Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Says it is for the 2012 and newer Fiesta ST 1.6L ecoboost 182 PS engine.

Ford Fiesta ST 1.6 litre EcoBoost 182 PS Milltek exhaust

They list Istook Motorsports near me in Ft Worth, Texas, as a dealer. I had the Milltek exhaust ordered and installed on my R32 there by Don himself, back in 2008. But he is a VW, Porsche, Audi shop, and races an Audi TT and VW GTI. Still, should have no problems getting him to do it. Just not sure these would fit our cars, as the Euro model is the 3dr hatchback.

Perhaps if enough people send in a request, they might make one for us?

[email protected]

·
Registered
923 Posts
The car is essentially the same. The only difference is that the 3 door has longer doors (2) v.s. the 4 door. The Milltek will fit either car. Wheelbase and undercarriage are the same.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looks like we are neighbors. I live in Dallas and commute out to NRH once or twice a week. I have an Ingot Silver ST w/wheel pack. When you get the exhaust installed, I may want to follow suit and order me one too. I'm in the process of getting a Mountune intake and Cobb AP. =)

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am looking for a exhaust for my Fiesta ST as well but i am not sure i would go with Milltek. I had a Milltek header on my 2004 Mini Cooper S. I was happy with its performance and its construction. The big issue was that when i bought the unit they advertized that it came with a life time warrantee well after about 5 years the flex pipe on the header failed and i sent it back to them. They did replace the unit but told me that no further warrantee would be honored. Now that replacement unit did not fail but in my head i think when you say lifetime that should mean something. In reality they should have said they have a “replace once warrantee”. In the past i also had a issue with Borla , the flanges on their exhausts are not made out of stainless and with the salt on the roads in New England they rust badly. I had a RX7 exhaust flange that rusted all the way through and they gave me a very hard time with their "million mile" warrantee. These are 2 companies i will not be doing business with in the future. I am going to wait until Cobb has an offering and i am also considering Magnaflow (they are both 100% stainless including the flanges and hangers).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts