Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,

We're new here and wanted to introduce ourselves. We are the North American Milltek Sport importer/distributor with locations in Berkeley, CA and Rochester, NY.

We've got Fiesta ST in stock and another container full of product on the way.

Check out our website for pricing. Our photographer is stopping by next week sometime, so we'll have pics of both catted and catless downpipes shortly.

Ford - Fiesta ST - Griffin Motorwerke | U.S. Importer for Milltek Sport Exhaust | Recaro Seats | Stoptech Brakes |

12224382573_cd463e4fe8_z.jpg

12224382053_40677617e0_z.jpg

Here's a vid of the non-resonated race version from one of our customers:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just talked to this importer (Greg) and he seems to be a very nice guy. The Milltek system uses 2.75 tubing and has several slip fit unions. I bet if you wanted to you could adjust it out somewhat. This is available with and without a resonator. He said the downpipes are coming in next week.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Folks,

We're new here and wanted to introduce ourselves. We are the North American Milltek Sport importer/distributor with locations in Berkeley, CA and Rochester, NY.

We've got Fiesta ST in stock and another container full of product on the way.

Check out our website for pricing. Our photographer is stopping by next week sometime, so we'll have pics of both catted and catless downpipes shortly.

Ford - Fiesta ST - Griffin Motorwerke | U.S. Importer for Milltek Sport Exhaust | Recaro Seats | Stoptech Brakes |

View attachment 677

View attachment 678

Here's a vid of the non-resonated race version from one of our customers:

hey guys just wanted to thank you this is my car that it's installed on in the video. Once again thank you!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
$780

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, not likely to get a whole lot of added power with a cat back only setup. I had a resonated Milltek setup on my Audi S4 wagon for a number of years and it sounded nice, "tasteful." This sounds really nice, more aggressive. I wonder a little about a possible buzzy drone on the long freeway drive to the track though. Around town, no big deal. A constant buzz can get to be a little much on a long ride. My supercharged SVT Focus had a Borla exhaust and (from time to time) a straight through downpipe. It droned at constant freeway speed.

OP request: Would be great to hear a resonated version of this Milltek exhaust too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I just talked to this importer (Greg) and he seems to be a very nice guy. The Milltek system uses 2.75 tubing and has several slip fit unions. I bet if you wanted to you could adjust it out somewhat. This is available with and without a resonator. He said the downpipes are coming in next week.
Perfect exhaust size for our car. Though don't see it listed.

Ouch. If you get the version with the resonator, which is what I would get since I don't need it louder I just want more flow, we're looking at $879. That is with no downpipe. Throw in the catless down pipe for another $399 and I am looking at a $1,278 exhaust. I think I can get a custom one made and installed for less than that. It is a shame. I like the look and the 2.75" sizing, if that is what it is.

·
Registered
743 Posts
nice looking and sounding exhaust.
I would be far more interested in an axleback (muffler delete) similar to what Nameless Performance does with the Subaru WRX.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts