Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got the Miltek non-resonated Exhaust from what Miltek told me I was the first person to have it installed on the U.S. Model not sure if that's true, just excited to have the system on, here is the link to the video the owner of the shop recorded the difference between stock and Miltek system

let me know what you guys think of it!!!
thanks
Danny

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sounds and looks good, how much louder is it than stock? It's always hard to tell from youtube videos.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds and looks good, how much louder is it than stock? It's always hard to tell from youtube videos.
It's a huge difference inside of the car, the sound outside is louder as well, it's also cool when you downshift you get some pops from the system it sounds pretty cool. It's worth the investment!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
thats nice :)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The 20 year old version of me loves the sound of that. 15 years later I am not sure I could drive that to work.
While in the car you hardly notice the the new exhaust, this car is my daily driver and my commuter car driving it 100 miles a day and it hasn't bothered me at all. it really makes the car sound a lot nicer and the milltek system doesn't over power the engine noise that is already being sent into the cabin.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts