Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed that there is threads for Tux/panther Black, Oxford/frozen White, Performance Blue, Race Red and Ingot Silver STs, but none for the Molten Orange! (Or green!) I have a Molten Orange so decided I'd start this one!
So come on fellow MO FiSTers post your multicolor and reflection shots here!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Few more shots I took today:

Can you spot my antenna ornament in the last shot? Pic may have lost quality when uploaded but you might still be able to make it out!

·
Registered
587 Posts
What wheels are those Dreadly?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They my stocks!
Plasti-dipped the rims and the orange trim is a seperate product called AlloyGator www.alloygator.co.uk and added the black/orange DMB centrecap overlays.
The Lip is the Triple R one, fitted as shipped (no painting) bolts directly on to your existing bumper with 6 X 6mm nuts & bolts. Easy job and well worth it.
Recommend a group buy on them with 4-5 people, save about $40-$50 each! Find Triple R composites on facebook.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hmm I may have to do that. I've never dipped rims before though.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I hope that was someone else's tapped cone :)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another Sydney sider eh Robo? Good stuff.
Come on peoples, I know there is more MO goodness out there! Get yer pic on!

Reactions: roboBOiTO

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yup, :) Thinking about MT mp215 soon too, warranty claims should be alright say a contact at ford. They obv won't cover the MT parts, but the tune shouldn't affect it. I've also learned that there's an authorised COBB tuner near Parramatta. The mp215 kit is still on back order at MT UK, and it'll get whacked with tax at customs, so the COBB route is looking good depending on pricing. :)

Reactions: CLNFiST

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've had mine since April 22. It's pretty decked out with MO, Recaros, moon roof, nav and painted wheels. It's definitely one of those cars where you look for excuses to go somewhere.

I love the performance and how little fuel it sips. I'm indicating 32.9 on the computer, which seems to be about 2% optimistic so far. My 43' diesel motorhome sucks down fuel at 7.3 mpg and my wife's MKT is getting about 16 mpg.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My antenna is in the back
Antenna is in back on 5dr model due to sunroof, I reckon. 3drs don't get sunroof option so antenna can be in front.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts