Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guys I'm going to kindly ask we keep this thread for people who are looking to purchase stuff. This isn't the right section debate what parts are better. There is a better section to do that in. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The reasons I like Mountune...

1. Mountune to me is a lot like Dinan is to BMW. They are a link between the OE and the aftermarket but a step past an oe tuner such as AMG. This is important because their product is engineered to not only provide more power but also retain reliability that the factory would offer. A lot of tuners build for as much horsepower as possible which is great for a weekend car or track car. But a car thats driven everyday still has to behave.

2. Mountune is working on CARB approval for a lot of their product so that it will not mess with your factory warranty (this isnt the case with everything but the fact that the MP275 package is being built with that in mind means a lot to people). A lot of people are willing to pay extra for this.

3. Mountune in the UK already has the, hopefully this will soon happen in the US. The TrackSTer was a good start to that.

4. They hired Randy from FSwerks which to me says they are committed to tuning this platform and doing it with one of the best tuners out there.

Those are the reasons I have Mountune parts on order for my car :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
In all fairness to all that replied, they did ask why there wasn't any interest and we voiced why. But I digress, glws.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts